Monday, August 13, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

21 Weeks


How far along: 21 weeks 
Total weight gain: +5 about still
Maternity clothes: Lots of belly band.  Can't button most pants now.  Shirts are getting a little shorter.  Still loving my dresses.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, but my hubby isn't, because apparently I've become a mountain climber in my sleep and he's the mountain.  I wake up refreshed and he's grumpy and mad at me for things I do in my sleep. 
Symptoms:  itchy stomach - using vitamin E to help, stuffy nose, my appetite is finally back and actually better on somedays than pre-pregnancy, more dizzy spells this week.  
Best moment this week: Buying fun baby stuff at a huge consignment sale called Rhea Lana's!  We got some great deals on gently used stuff.  I love shopping and shopping for our little girl is even more fun!
Miss anything: Sushi - I get cravings for it now and then.
Movement: She doesn't move very consistently yet, and I have to be sitting pretty still to feel her.  I love it when I do feel her move.  Can't wait to feel bigger and harder movement.
Food Cravings: Pretty much the same as last week - Pepperoni pizza sounds good all the time, cheddar cheese is great, pasta is a good go to. 
Anything make you sick or queasy: ground beef really is pretty much the only thing I still avoid completely.  Other things don't always sound good, but that's more an in the moment kind of thing!
Gender: GIRL!  Still not posting her name because we have started disagreeing about spellings.  Our bathroom mirror is where we try out spellings (in Expo marker)
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: A little overwhelmed when I think about everything that has to be done before she comes, but really very happy with everything right now.
Looking forward to: Buying furniture for the nursery! Making cutes hats and bows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment