Monday, August 27, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

Announcing...


How far along: 23 weeks 
Total weight gain: +7 according to the home scale.  Finally adding that approximate pound a week.  
Maternity clothes: Most of my dresses still fit and are comfortable.  The rest of my clothes, not so much.  I've bought quite a bit of maternity clothes over the last week and it's amazing how much more comfortable clothes are that fit!  
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I'm still sleeping well, but continue to do strange things in my sleep that affect the sweet hubby's sleep.   
Symptoms:  itchy stomach - using vitamin E to help, stuffy nose - thus the snoring, my appetite is finally back and actually better on somedays than pre-pregnancy, lots of dizzy spells, foot pain/soreness after teaching all day.  
Best moment this week: Being able to feel our sweet girl moving all day everyday 
Miss anything: Sushi - I get cravings for it now and then.
Movement: She is moving all the time and has decided that kicking/punching my bladder is her new favorite past time, which results in me peeing ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Food CravingsCheese, bean and cheese burritos, ginger ale, and chips and salsa. 
Anything make you sick or queasy: ground beef really is pretty much the only thing I still avoid completely.  Other things don't always sound good, but that's more an in the moment kind of thing!
Gender: GIRL!  Her name is... drumroll please... Ainsleigh Ryen. 
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Generally happy.  Feeling really good almost all the time, which is AMAZING!!!
Looking forward to: Painting our master bedroom this coming long weekend!  Redoing other rooms in the house is on our pre-baby bucket list and we are making it happen!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment