Monday, April 8, 2013 | By: Rissa Webber

Hello, Again!


So...It’s been awhile since I blogged.  Nothing makes you busier than being a new mom.  I’m on my last week of maternity leave and what better way to end my time at home than to pick back up blogging?  Like I don’t need anything else to keep me busy.


Being a mom is the best job in the world.  My sweet little Ainsleigh is the light of my life.  She is growing so fast!!!  She has been a wonderful baby and is so very happy!  She is a petite but healthy little girl.  There have definitely been some trying times, like realizing your daughter doesn't like processed meats after a great hot dog or the fact that she always has major blowouts in my favorite zebra pants - literally, 3 times!  But when she smiles, and rolls over, and practices her wuh, wuh, Webber everything is right in the world.  Here are a few of her newborn and 3 month pics from my amazing photographer friend Katie Brockmeyer.



There are so many more pictures I could post, but I want to get back to the reason I started this blog.


Back to the blog...
My original purpose of this blog was to share the projects I've attempted from pinterest.  I am a self-proclaimed pinterestaholic and am constantly going back to my boards to find new inspiration pinspiration.  That is my plan again.  I want to share what I am doing in my little world with a little help from Pinterest.  I have several projects that I will be ready to share in the coming days and I am so excited!!!  Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment