Tuesday, September 18, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

26 Weeks Down... 14 to go!


How far along: 26 weeks 
Total weight gain: +10- 12 I'd guess.  I've given up trying to keep track of the difference between the home scale and the Dr.'s scale. 
Maternity clothes: Dresses are still working wonders.  Going to need some more leggings soon as it gets cooler.  Maternity clothes on most days which means lots of laundry because I don't have near as many outfits in this section of my closet.     
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss.  I feel like I'm sleeping well, but I'm way tired by the end of the day, so I question if I'm actually getting super solid sleep.  Still liking my breathe right strips (when I remember to put them on before going to bed).
Symptoms:  My back and feet are way more tired/sore at the end of EVERY day.  My gums have started bleeding when I brush my teeth.  I swear being pregnant has given me allergies too.  Never had those before, but lately my nose is ALWAYS messed up!
Best moment this week: Going to see Finding Nemo in 3D with the Hubby.  Yes, I cried, but I also some really good laughs, which I needed!
Miss anything: Sushi, and a glass of red wine.
Movement: She moves around like crazy.  I still feel her mostly low in my belly and I keep waiting for her to move up.
Food CravingsHad quite the sweet tooth this week - Starbursts, Candycorn, and mellow cream pumpkins!  
Anything make you sick or queasy: Still no ground beef but everything else is pretty much good to go.
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen. 
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: A little less hormonal, but stressed.  So much on my plate and it never seems go away! 
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery.  Getting our furniture in. October break from school! Passing my glucose test at the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment