Monday, September 10, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

25 Weeks Down... 15 To Go



How far along: 25 weeks 
Total weight gain: +10- 12 I'd guess.  I've given up trying to keep track of the difference between the home scale and the Dr.'s scale. 
Maternity clothes: Dresses are wonderful!  Belly band when absolutely necessary. Finally cool enough to wear my new-to-me maternity pants to school.     
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep was rough this past week, though I think it had little to do with the pregnancy and more to do with my stress level.  I'm really liking the breathe right strips - they seem to be helping the snoring (at least the hubby hasn't complained)  
Symptoms:  Way tired feet.  Trying to keep them up once I get home as much as possible.  Maybe TMI but man the gas this week!  It gets trapped too and hurts!  Belly not itching so bad lately which is a nice reprieve from what is was like a couple of weeks ago. Way hormonal and crying this week!
Best moment this week: Learning how to make bows for my sweet girl!  

Then once I learned how to make them, it required a trip to the craft store because "I didn't have enough supplies!".  Now I just need to make a bow to match every outfit that is already in that closet of hers.
Miss anything: Sushi, and a glass of red wine.
Movement: Lots of movement this week. It's usually the first thing I feel in the morning and the movement is getting a lot stronger.
Food Cravings: Still loving cheese and cheesy food.  I do crave Dr. Pepper and try to only give in occasionally.
Anything make you sick or queasy: ground beef really is pretty much the only thing I still avoid completely.  Other things don't always sound good, but that's more an in the moment kind of thing!
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen. 
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Crazy and hormonal.  I think I was crazier and cried more this past week than the rest of my pregnancy combined.  I'm hoping that things will level out a little week.  
Looking forward to: Picking out paint for the nursery that is almost ready to be painted. Passing my glucose test at the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment