Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

35 Weeks... 5 Weeks to go!


How far along: 35 weeks and 1 day.  
Total weight gain: + 19 lbs
Maternity clothes: All maternity now.   Went and bought a few more winter things to get me through the next 5 weeks.  Trying to figure out ways to make my dresses last as long as possible by layering and wearing sweaters.   
Stretch marks: None on my belly, but definitely on my breasts.
Sleep: Sleep has been hit or miss.  Some nights I don't move get up and sleep like a rock.  Other nights I'm up 3 or 4 times and toss and turn all night.  Having the last couple of days off of school has given a few extra hours of sleep that I really needed.
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms:  Hip pain, lower back pain, numb spot on my right leg, numb spot on my left shoulder, acne like a teenager, tired all the time, sore ribs from all the kicking and punching.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little girl again with a growth ultrasound.  Everything measured exactly perfect except her head - it's a little big.  Big heads run on both sides of the family.  We even got to see that she has hair!  
Miss anything: Being able to wear all my own clothes, Sushi, not being tired all the time, not being numb in weird places.
Movement: She is still moving around like crazy.  She also has the hiccups on a pretty regular basis. 
Food Cravings: Donut holes - haven't given into this one, apples and caramel, LOTS of apple juice
Anything make you sick or queasy:ground beef still out
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen.
Belly Button in or out: in getting way smaller and flatter
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Feeling good lately.  Really ready for the next few weeks to go by.  
Looking forward to:   Thanksgiving and all the food  and family that comes with it! Getting to put the finishing touches on the nursery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment