Tuesday, November 6, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

33 Weeks


How far along: 33 Weeks - Pics are from 32 weeks 3 days.  
Total weight gain: +15ish 
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all my clothes are maternity, except some dresses.  I'm running into some problems with the weather changing because I only have one long-sleeved maternity shirt.  Have to start stretching things out!  Still have been able belly band a few things here and there.  Have had to start wearing my hubby's t-shirts so they are long enough. :)      
Stretch marks: None on my belly, but I found a few on my breasts this past week.
Sleep: Sleep was not great this past week, until I went on vacation.  Friday night was the best nights sleep I've had in weeks!
Symptoms:  Hip pain, lower back pain, numb spot on my right leg, acne like a teenager, tired all the time.
Best moment this week: We had some wonderful things happen this week.  My wonderful friend and co-worker took some beautiful maternity pictures as seen here!  Katie Brockmeyer Photography is amazing!



The hubby and I also got to get away for the weekend and get some much needed rest and relaxation.  This is the sunset view from our hotel room.
   
 
Miss anything: Sushi, not being tired all the time, not being numb in weird places.
Movement: She is still moving around like.  Hubby felt her giant movements last night and was in awe.   
Food Cravings: Donut holes - haven't given into this one, apples and caramel, LOTS of apple juice
Anything make you sick or queasy:ground beef still out
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen.
Belly Button in or out: in but it is a lot smaller now than it ever has been before.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Feeling pretty even keel lately.  On top of things enough and letting the little things so I can enjoy my days and not be stressed all the time.  
Looking forward to:   Thankgiving and all the food that comes with it!  Also getting another week off of school will be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment