Monday, July 9, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

16 Weeks!


Have to give some credit to the hubby for drawing the ears on the chalkboard this week!  Thanks, babe!

How far along: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: Lost 1 pound according to the scale at the Dr.  He says I look good though and should even out weight wise in the next couple of months.
Maternity clothes: Belly band here and there.  Wearing lots of comfy summer dresses. 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleep has been very hit or miss this week.  Last night was AWFUL! Still having weird dreams that wake me up in the night, although none about the baby.  
Symptoms: Growing belly, peeing all the time (I thought that was supposed to get better in the 2nd trimester :/)
Best moment this week: Working on getting the house baby ready.  Done a lot of cleaning and cleaning out this week.  Still a ways to go but what we have accomplished feels great!
Miss anything: Sushi - but considering the smell of raw seafood makes me sick I don't even know that I'd like it right now.
Movement: None yet, but hopefully soon.  I try and focus on if I can feel any movement when I'm sitting still but none so far.
Food Cravings: This week it was Panda Express and ice cream.  I was talking with my hubby today about how I don't crave one thing a lot.  I crave something and then once I get it, I'm good.
Anything make you sick or queasy: beef ground beef really (steak is still good), Sam's Club at taste testing time, raw seafood
Gender: We find out on August 7 - I think I'm ready to say that I predict it will be a boy... have to wait and see.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Mostly happy, cranky when hot or tired
Looking forward to: Getting into my new classroom - which means really getting to work on the nursery! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment