Monday, July 2, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: lost 2 pounds according to my scale at home since finding out we were pregnant (yes, weighed myself as soon as I found out just to keep track).  We'll see what the official weight is at the Dr. on Friday
Maternity clothes: Not really wearing the maternity stuff I bought really, except the belly band.  It made our 11 hour drive home last Friday SO much more comfortable. 
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Been a little better this past week.  Having weird dreams though so I'm sure that I'm sleeping very soundly. 
Symptoms: The pooch is growing.  Still pretty nauseous but not throwing up (YAY!)
Best moment this week: Relaxing by the lake and coming home!  There really is nothing like sleeping in your own bed.
Miss anything: Rain!  I know it has nothing to do with being pregnant but I sure do miss the rain!
Movement: None yet
Food Cravings: I been drinking Gatorade all the time!  Lots of stuff sounds good all the time.
Anything make you sick or queasy: beef ground beef really (steak is still good), Sam's Club at taste testing time, raw seafood
Gender: We find out on August 7 - I think I'm ready to say that I predict it will be a boy... have to wait and see.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Mostly happy, cranky when hot
Looking forward to: Dr. appt on Friday - just like knowing everything is a-ok.  Enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation, I report back to school on July 18!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment