Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

18 Weeks


How far along: 18 Weeks 2 Days (frompy shirt!!!)
Total weight gain: +1 YAY! 
Maternity clothes: More Belly Band but some pants/capris still fit.  Still lots of summer dresses. We will see what school clothes fit this week as I go back tomorrow!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Been sleeping pretty good.  I think being back in a routine with school helps me sleep better. 
Symptoms: Growing belly, peeing all the time (they lie when they say you pee less in the second trimester!!!), long drives make my back hurt, itchy stomach
Best moment this week: So many!  Starting school and getting into my new classroom.  We also had an amazing weekend trip to St. Louis to see the Cardinals beat the Cubs!
Miss anything: Sushi - been craving it lately
Movement: Definitely feeling little flutters.  It feels like someone poking me from the inside.  I feel it most on the lower right side of my stomach.
Food Cravings: Pizza sounds good all the time, fried fish, and drinking lots of apple juice.
Anything make you sick or queasy: beef ground beef really (steak is still good), really the rule is if I didn't like it before I got pregnant, don't bring it around now!
Gender: I am convinced it's a boy and we find out for sure in 5 days!  
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Mostly happy, cranky when hot or tired
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery now that my classroom is out of our house.  Getting to meet my class of 4th graders!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Lookin' pregnant! YAY! :) I'm saying girl.

Post a Comment