Monday, October 8, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

29 Weeks


How far along: 29 weeks 
Total weight gain: +10 back to 24 week weight.
Maternity clothes: Very little still fits that isn't maternity.  I have found that out the hard way a few times this week.  I have purchased a few new pieces that are more appropriate for fall and the cooler weather.      
Stretch marks: None so far and I'm hoping things continue that way.
Sleep: Sleeping well.  Can't sleep in so much any more, which I guess is just preparing me for when Ainsleigh actually gets here.  Having some middle of the night trips to the bathroom, but not interrupting my sleep too much.  Back to be sleepy very early in the evening- around 8-8:30.  Breathe right strips help eliminate the snoring and the hubby is quick to remind me when I forget to use them.
Symptoms:  On top of all my regular pregnancy symptoms, my heart has been acting up this week.  Almost passed out at school and had to go home.  Dr. said everything looks fine, but my heart meds might be metabolizing quicker because I'm pregnant.  I just have to be careful and monitor how I'm feeling. My back and feet are way more tired/sore at the end of EVERY day.  Still have dizzy spells. I have a spot on my right leg that is tingly which the dr. says means little Ainsleigh is laying on a nerve.
Best moment this week:Making it to my October break! 2 weeks off officially started Friday at 3:00.  We also went camping this weekend, which we an now cross off our bucket list.  We had so much fun even though it was cold and rainy. 
Miss anything: Sushi, and a glass of red wine.
Movement: Lots of movement, but she was a still a little on Friday and Saturday and started to worry me.  But a kick count Saturday night made me feel all better as she moved 10 times in less than 10 minutes.  I think that she has also discovered the left side of my belly this week too.
Food Cravings: Sweets, apples and caramel, and all my camping foods that got to indulge in this week.
Anything make you sick or queasy:ground beef still out
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen. 
Belly Button in or out: in but starting to flatten out and my belly button ring doesn't quite sit right in my belly button any more.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Happy most of the time.  Still have lots to do and get stressed easily. 
Looking forward to:   Getting our furniture in. Mom gets here on Thursday!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment