Monday, October 15, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

30 Weeks down, 10 Weeks to go


How far along: 30 weeks 
Total weight gain: +13 according to home scale.  We'll see what the Dr. scale says on Wednesday
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all my clothes are maternity, except some dresses.  Still have been able belly band a few things here and there.  Have had to start wearing my hubby's t-shirts so they are long enough. :)      
Stretch marks: None so far and I'm hoping things continue that way.
Sleep:Getting good sleep most nights.  Been trying to get a little extra sleep on my 2 week break from school, because as soon as school is back... it's back to reality.   Breathe right strips help eliminate the snoring and the hubby is quick to remind me when I forget to use them.
Symptoms:  My back and feet are way more tired/sore at the end of EVERY day. I have a spot on the lower left side of my back, top of my hip that hurts after sitting for a while. Keep getting it adjusted and hoping it doesn't get worse. I have a spot on my right leg that is tingly which the dr. says means little Ainsleigh is laying on a nerve.
Best moment this week:Mom is in town and we are going to town on the nursery. I'm finally getting to work on all the projects that I've been planning for weeks.  I will be posting pictures once it's all complete.   
Miss anything: Sushi, not getting winded every time I try to complete any task!
Movement: The little girl discovered my ribs in the last couple of days.  She doesn't like it when I bend over and lean over at the waist and she certainly lets me know it.  It also feels like she is close lining my stomach on the right side as usual. 
Food Cravings: Sweets, apples and caramel, apple juice, clementines,.
Anything make you sick or queasy:ground beef still out
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen. 
Belly Button in or out: in but starting to flatten out and my belly button ring doesn't quite sit right in my belly button any more.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Great this week! SO happy to have a break from school and get caught up on all the things that have been neglected over the last several weeks. 
Looking forward to:   Getting our furniture in. Craft fair weekend.  Church shower on Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment