Tuesday, October 30, 2012 | By: Rissa Webber

32 Weeks!


How far along: 32 Weeks in my Halloween costume! I'm Juno and the hubby is Paulie Bleaker!
Total weight gain: +15 according to the Dr. today.  
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all my clothes are maternity, except some dresses.  I'm running into some problems with the weather changing because I only have one long-sleeved maternity shirt.  Have to start stretching things out!  Still have been able belly band a few things here and there.  Have had to start wearing my hubby's t-shirts so they are long enough. :)      
Stretch marks: None so far and I'm hoping things continue that way.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good.  Lots of stuffy nose nights and my breathe strips are a MUST.  I'm tired pretty much all the time now.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, numb spot on my right leg, acne like a teenager, tired all the time.
Best moment this week: 2 wonderful things happened this week.  We finally went and picked up Ainsleigh's furniture and got it all put together.  It's absolutely beautiful and looks great against grey walls in her room.

The second wonderful thing was the hubby taking me to Build-A-Bear to make Ainsleigh her first bear.  We named him Ryen like her middle name.  I was nearly in tears when I kissed the heart that went inside him.  It was so sweet and a wonderful memory of my pregnancy!    
Miss anything: Sushi, be able to walk around for more than 30 minutes at a time without having to sit down and rest.
Movement:  I can feel her whole body move at once now.  My stomach pokes out and looks like the ocean at times with how much she's moving.   
Food Cravings: Donut holes, apples and caramel, apple juice, 
Anything make you sick or queasy:ground beef still out
Gender: GIRL!  Ainsleigh Ryen.
Belly Button in or out: in and still flattening
Wedding rings on or off: on
Mood: Really happy.  Feeling way on top of things lately!  
Looking forward to:   My birthday tomorrowOur weekend getaway for our dating anniversary this coming weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment